Terms and Conditions
Visitors to this website who hold a Wholesale Trading account with Zilco Europe Ltd are bound by the Terms and Conditions agreed to when applying for their account. The following terms and conditions apply to all other visitors, including consumers, who are not logged in via our wholesale portal.
- This website is provided by Zilco Europe Ltd
- References such as "Zilco EU", "Zilco", "our", "us" or "we" on this site refer to the legal entity of Zilco Europe Ltd.
- This website is a shopping website where you can browse our products for purchase from one of our stockists or distributors.
- Your access to and use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Products and Availability
- Information in relation to product descriptions and purpose are in terms of that supplied by manufacturers. Some styles and colours may vary from the products shown in this website.
- All products on this website have been included in good faith on the basis that the products will be available at the time of sale (customised products excluded).
- A failure by suppliers to make delivery in accordance with the sample's description, or at all, or other unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable.
- Zilco reserves the right to substitute any product that may not be available with one of equal quality or design, in consultation with the purchaser.
- Zilco may cancel an order if the products are not available, or if there is an error in the price or product description on this website.
- All pictures and images of goods displayed on the website are for illustrative purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of products may differ in real life.
- Any accessory featured with the goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately.
Placing an Order
Please refer to the Pricing and Ordering policy as contained in this website.
Returns and Exchanges
- Customers holding a Wholesale Trade Account should contact their Sales Representative for information on returns, exchanges or product claims.
- Consumers must contact their place of purchase with any product claim issues.
- To the extent permitted by law and any rights which you may be entitled to under our returns policy, our liability to you in respect of any claim for loss or damage whatsoever arising, is limited to replacement or repair of the products or the supply of equivilent products.
- Our liability to you for any loss or damage is reduced to the extent that you show cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
Zilco may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to, and use of this website if you breach these terms and conditions, and the breach either cannot be remedied by you or you fail to remedy the breach within ten (10) days' notice of that breach to you by us.
Use of Materials
- Zilco allows you to print, re-produce, download and view materials from this website, subject to the material being used exclusively for personal use and the material not being modified in any manner.
- The copying, reproduction, or distribution of any material from this site for commercial use is expressly prohibited without our express written consent.
- The copying, reproduction or re-design of our trademarked logos is expressly prohibited without our written consent.
Information on this Site
We take all care to ensure that the information contained herein is up to date and accurate, however we make no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on this website.
Third Party Information on our Websites and Social Media Pages
- We make every endeavour to keep inappropriate material including obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar and/or offensive material off our sites.
- Third party insertion of information on our website blog and on product reviews is moderated by our staff and will not be approved if considered to be inappropriate.
- Third party insertion on our social media pages is monitored by our staff and will be removed if considered to be inappropriate.
Any advice contributed by our website is of a general nature and should not be considered as specific to any particular individual or animal. For specific advice, you should consult your own animal health practitioner or appropriately qualified expert.
Security and Privacy
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to the jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction
- Any failure or delay by Zilco to excercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Zilco does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.